Configuring Docker and WebServer in Docker container using Ansible!
In this article, we will see how we would do docker configuration using the Ansible playbook.
The task to be performed →
- First, configure the docker yum repository.
- Install Docker repository.
- Start the docker service.
- Pull the docker HTTPD image from DockerHub.
- Copy your file to the specified location of the HTTPD image to configure the webserver.
→ Configure Docker yum repository.
name: Setting docker yum conf
description: desc for docker
- command: “yum install docker-ce — nobest -y”
→ Starting the docker service.
→ Pull the HTTPD docker image from DockerHub.
→ Copy your file to managed node from localhost.
→ Launch your container, expose it, and copy your file to the webserver folder.
name: start a container
The aforementioned are our required problems and their solution.
The whole source code of the program could be found at the below mentioned GitHub link →
Contribute to utkarsh161099/ansible_docker_conf development by creating an account on GitHub.
Thank you for your read!